We stand by our work!Book a consultation
Quality Painting Results
As a local Victoria BC painting company, we envision each project as an agreement between our family-run business and the members of the community. Whether we’re painting your home interior or transforming the exterior of your business, all of our work is backed by a Three Year Guarantee.
Limited Three-Year Warranty
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 36 months from the date of completion of the work described on the contract or proposal, Envision Painting (the “Contractor”) will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract
- Retain a copy of the original contract & submit the Warranty Registration Form
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other
- Any work not performed by the
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- mill-glazing from smooth
- ordinary wear and
- abnormal use or
- peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the
- settling or
- moisture content of the
- abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or
- damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the
- Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has
This limited warranty is the only expressed warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the original purchaser named on the front of the contract or proposal. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original contract price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties to the contract.
Craig Brazier & Tristan Hulscher
Get started today!
Fill out the form to request a free consultation, or give us a call at +1 250-813-2530